The holidays are back, serving as an enjoyable time for just about everybody. Unfortunately, seniors who are alone this holiday season are a notable exception, as they often feel lonely and discouraged being away from their celebrating family members.
At A-1 Home Care in LA, our specialized caregivers provide round-the-clock live-in care services to elders who need holiday companionship in the home. The multi-cultural senior care experts on staff have years of experience in home care provision and reach out to people from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European.
Each caregiver on staff at A-1 Home Care provides numerous in-home caregiving options that include:
- assistance with household tasks such as dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, trash, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening duties such as watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with personal services including bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and administration assistance
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- pet care
A-1 Home Care also provides hospice care services for terminally ill patients, Alzheimer’s and dementia care, and kidney disease care. It’s this dedication to providing the very best—while leaving behind the rest!– home care options throughout Los Angeles and Orange County that has allowed A-1 Home Care to be at the top of home care provision since its inception in 1991.
If you would like to know more about the leading caregiver services available at A-1 Home Care, then call (949) 650-3800 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care serves adjacent communities throughout Los Angeles in cities like Santa Monica, Marina Del Rey, Century City, Culver City, and Hollywood.