The New Year is here again– but would your loved one benefit from in-home caregiver assistance that makes it feel like the “good ol’ days”?
Seniors are often unable to get as much done around the home as they did in years past, but A-1 Home Care in LA provides affectionate caregivers who look to rectify that with hourly in-home care solutions served up with helping hands and a golden heart that’s always looking to serve.
Some of the caregiving solutions that A-1 Home Care provides elders in the home include:
- assistance with household chores such as dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening tasks such as watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with personal services such as bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and administration assistance
- assistance with mobility
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care
- child care
- pet care
In addition, A-1 Home Care also provides companion care options and long-term hospice care options for elders who are in their final days. It’s this dedication to providing only the best– while leaving behind the rest– home care services in all of Southern California that has kept A-1 Home Care at the top of home care provision since its inception more than 20 years ago.
To discover more information about A-1 Home Care and its exceptional hourly caregiver solutions, call a compassionate caregiver by dialing (949) 650-3800 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care is proud to also serve neighboring communities in Beverly Hills, Hollywood, Encino, Studio City, and Sherman Oaks.