Did you know that the leading brain injury care options in Los Angeles and Orange County are the most affordable, too?
At A-1 Home Care in LA, we provide exceptional caregiving expertise from the comfort and convenience of the home at affordable rates that can’t be beat. Our brain injury care experts extend relief to people from all walks of life, including Asian, Middle Eastern, Jewish, and European, so that no elder feels left out on the journey to experiencing better home health.
A-1 Home Care provides a multitude of caregiving services for elders with head injuries, some of which include:
- assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and administration assistance
- “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care
- child care
- pet care
A-1 Home Care also provides hospice care for the terminally ill, arthritis care for people with brittle bones and sore joints, and after surgery care for those who have been temporarily displaced in a medical setting following an injury or invasive surgical procedure. It’s this dedication to excellence that keep seniors happy and healthy in the home, and A-1 as the leader in elder care provision!
If you want to find out more about the leading brain injury care options available when you choose A-1 Home Care, then call (310) 657-8780 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care also serves adjacent communities in Downey, Whittier, Pico Rivera, Hollywood, and Beverly Hills.