Do you have a loved one who’s suffered a traumatic brain injury and now requires in-home care services in the Los Angeles area?
Whether because of a bad fall or another kind of accident, incurring a brain injury can necessitate a long road back to recovery. But A-1 Home Care has specialized care givers who help seniors with brain trauma accomplish all that they need to do in the home on a day-to-day basis.
A-1 Home Care has proudly been serving hundreds of elders across both Orange County and Los Angeles for more than 20 years, and many of them back then and even today need aid in the home due to severe brain trauma.
The diverse senior care experts at A-1 Home Care provide services in the home that include:
- assistance with daily housekeeping duties like laundry, dish washing, bed-making, dusting, and vacuuming
- assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like raking leaves and watering plants
- transportation to and from medical appointments including CT scans and MRIs as well as other existing engagements
- assistance with personal care services such as grooming, general hygiene, bathing, and dressing
- medication reminders
- running errands like grocery shopping or picking up clothes from the cleaners
- healthy meal preparation
- fun activities and exercises for a healthy lifestyle
- child care (including special needs care)
- pet care
- brain games and brain activities to rejuvenate cognitive function in patients
If you’d like to find out more about the leading brain injury care options awaiting your loved one at A-1 Home Care, call one of our friendly elder care providers today at (310) 657-8780, (562) 929-8400, or (949) 650-3800. We serve cities throughout Southern California, including Anaheim Hills, Century City, Cerritos, Downey, and Seal Beach.