Just because you’re a family caregiver, that doesn’t mean you have to slave away day and night and burn yourself out in the process– why not be blessed along with your beloved elder instead?
A-1 Home Care in Los Angeles and Orange County represents the leading solution to all family caregivers who could use some time to recover emotionally or physically from spending day after day honoring their beloved elder with continual assistance in the home. A-1 Home Care’s respite care services are provided by the helpful hands and golden hearts of specialized caregivers who assist elders from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European.
A-1 Home Care’s respite care professionals help out in the home with caregiver services that include:
- assistance with household tasks like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- assistance with mobility
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and administration assistance
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care
- child care
- pet care
A-1 Home Care also provides longer-term care for elders who need a primary caregiver, including hourly in-home care services and even hospice care services for those in their final days. It’s this dedication to providing the very best– and leaving behind the rest!– that allows A-1 Home Care to remain at the pinnacle of home care provision in Southern California.
Find out more about A-1 Home Care and its leading caregiving solutions today when you call a caregiving professional at (949) 650-3800 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care serves neighboring communities in Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Glendale, Century City, and Culver City.