Do you have an elder in the home who would benefit from lasting live-in care services that are as affordable as they are helpful?
At A-1 Home Care in Los Angeles, helpful caregivers come out to the comfort of the home and provide care services that have reached out to people of all ethnicities and economic identities, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European, for more than 20 years and counting.
The caregivers at A-1 Home Care offer elder care options that include:
- help with maintenance duties around the home including dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, and laundry
- help with yard work and gardening duties including watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- help with dressing, grooming, bathing, and other personal services
- preparation of delicious and nutritious meals
- assistance with mobility around the home
- enjoyable conversation and conversation
- medication reminders and administration
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- special needs care
These caregiving solutions are also very reasonably priced, because A-1 Home Care believes that every senior in need of a helping hand should receive it, regardless of how much money they have to spend. It’s this dedication to its seniors that allows A-1 Home Care to make it happen all the time, every time.
A-1 Home Care’s compassionate caregivers additionally offer services in the home that include cancer care, Multiple Sclerosis care, and short-term care options to elders living across Los Angeles and Orange County.
For more information about A-1 Home Care and what makes it the non-medical care agency of choice in Southern California, contact a friendly caregiver today by dialing (949) 650-3800 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care is proud to represent communities near LA that include Marina Del Rey, Pasadena, Torrance, Beverly Hills, and Hollywood.